Red dots after waxing

Hi..
I have been waxing for last eight years. Since last couple of months everytime I wax my legs I get red spots below my skin which does not go away. Most of the red dots are smooth but very few have bumpy appearance.I do not have any ingrowns. My skin is sensitive and after waxing turns red for some hours. For these red dots my dermatologist prescribed Retino A 0.025% cream to be applied with equal amount of moisturiser at night. I tried using this cream for few months with nill results. I want flawless skin please help.
Thank you!
These look like folliculitis skin after waxing. When you are waxing, apply wax in the direction of hair growth and wax should be tolerably hot. Then try to wax the hair out in a single strip as multiple strips may injure the skin more. After waxing apply ice(wrapped in a towel) and some calamine lotion on the skin which helps in soothing. You can also take some over the counter anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen after waxing. If bumps appear then apply antibiotic cream like Neosporin or Bactroban.

However, the best method of painless hair removal is by laser treatment. I would advise you to consult a dermatologist/cosmetologist and discuss this option with him.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.