Red spots that turn into burns

A few weeks ago i noticed a red circular mark on my hand and thought nothing of it thinking i had burnt myself cooking. A few days later, the mark turned dry and scaly and suddenly started to itch badly. A day after the itch started, i noticed 5 more had appeared in different parts of my body. No pain, just a red mark that looks like a cigarette burn. I have been to the doctor and he gave me anti fungal cream to use on the burns. The day after i started the anti fungal cream, my thighs and back were covered in these burns. Does anyone know what it is? Pls help cos all my doctor did on my second visit was prescribe some more anti fungal cream!!!
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be nummular dermatitis or ringworm. Nummular dermatitis is a sort of eczema and allergic reaction is an important cause. Take some antihistaminic like Benadryl or Claritin and apply some calamine lotion on the rash. Also wear cotton clothes and keep the skin sweat free. If the symptoms persist then please get it examined from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.