Serious lip and skin problem

In November, I noticed an odd, small discolored patch of skin underneath the right corner of my bottom lip. The discoloration wasn't really red, just dark, and when I stretched the skin I could see tiny white pinhead sized bumps. But I also started getting red, slightly puffy bumps right on the lip line on that same right side. This is the exact place where I get sold sores (have since I was 16), and I could feel tingling and burning, so I thought that's what it was and did my usual thing— Abreva, rounds of Valtrex. But the bumps never fully went away, just diminished and then flared back up.

Mid-February, my lips became very, very chapped, and the red bumps flared all the time. The burning was intense and painful, and the discoloration from November started spreading down the skin under my bottom lip. I developed a similar scaly patch right beside the corner of my mouth of the left side. Two weeks ago, things got a bit worse when I noticed painful tenderness in corners of the upper lip. I had one doctor tell me I could have cheilitis, but the mild steroid that was prescribed did nothing. I tried the at-home cure, washing the lips with antibacterial soap and the slathering vaseline, but it just seems to make it dry without healing. I take tons of vitamins— iron, b complex, extra b12, lysine, A, D, E, flaxseed oil...but nothing has seemed to make a difference. After five doctors and three dermatologists, I'm at my wit's end. The stress and pain of eating had made me drop 10 pounds in less than a month, and I've had the worse flare of rosacea in my life. What else could this possibly be?
Firstly, It can be due to vit B deficiency. Take some vitamin B complex for some days and see if your symptoms improve.
Secondly, it can be due to atopic dermatitis or eczema("Atopic" refers to a group of diseases where there is often an inherited tendency to develop other allergic conditions, such as asthma and hay fever). Cheilitis (Inflammation of the skin on and around the lips)is often seen in atopic dermatitis.Diagnosed by blood test like RAST. Treatment is by topical steroids or oral therapy of corticosteroids in severe cases. Topical creams like tacrolimus ointment and pimecrolimus cream are also useful.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. Treatment can be started only when the diagnosis is confirmed. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.