Small clear blister like spheres on fingers

I noticed today that I had some small, blister like spheres on my fingers and thumb. I've noticed it on two fingers and thumb on my left hand and only one of these bumps on one finger on my right hand.

Three of them on my pointer finger, left hand, have seemed to have turned red.

Areas on left hand where these bumps are
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4784673/Pictures/Photos/DSCF1851.jpg

How raised they are on my pointer finger.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4784673/Pictures/Photos/DSCF1852.jpg
These can be due to contact dermatitis, pompholyx (if itchy) or herpetic whitlow ( if painful). Pompholyx primarily involves the hands and fingers and then may involve the feet. The first stage is acute and presents as itchy blisters on the hands, fingers and toes. Then the chronic stage shows more peeling, cracking, or crusting. Then the skin heals up, or the blistering may start again. The exact cause is not known and excessive sweating can be one of the reasons.

To confirm the diagnosis please get it checked from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.