Unwanted hair on upper lip of man

Im 16 years old and in order for me to have perfectly smooth skin on my upper lip I would have to shave everyday which I cant because of cutting the skin. Even right after I shave, the hair roots or the skin tone is dark so i still have a mustache looking shadow that really bugs me. Currently I shave one day, using a single blade razor, upside down from the bottom of the lip to the top, to try to get the closet shave, I then have to wait at least 3-4 days to shave again unless it cuts me up pretty bad and hurts. Laser or anything like that $$$$ is not an option, any other ideas?! thanks :/
First of all you should let your beard grow and then shaving with a moisturizing shaving foam and single razor blade. Shave in the direction of the follicle, not against it and at night, apply a lotion containing glycolic acid to the affected areas. This exfoliates the surface skin cells and reduces the likelihood of new inflamed spots.

If the symptoms persist then you may have to go in for laser hair removal. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.