Very clogged pore on back

My DH has a very eruption prone back. We've been trying to clean it well very regularly, and it has been helping.

However, there is one badly clogged pore on his back where he can't reach. Every few months it gets clogged up bad and has to be extracted with a blackhead extractor tool (the metallic kinds). I'm gentle and it doesn't hurt him or leave a mark but neither is it able to clear the clogged pore completely. After I'm done there is still a black dot (as large as a pinhead) though the area is flat. And then we go at it again after a few months.

It is difficult for him to apply something daily as he travels often and can't reach there, but we can try our best. Is there anything we can do? Or go to a doctor or aesthetician? He already consulted two dermatologists in our home country but both insisted that the pore had dried up! And nothing could be or needed to be done about it.

Are there other symptoms present? Folliculitis is inflammation of one or more hair follicles. It starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing, blockage of the follicle, or shaving. In most cases of folliculitis, the damaged follicles are then infected with bacteria.
It presents with a rash, itching, and pimples or pustules near a hair follicle in the neck,, back groin, or genital area. The pimples may also crust over. Hot, moist compresses may promote drainage of the affected follicles. Treatment may include oral or topical antibiotics. However, it can recur.

If it persists, it would be best to have this evaluated further for proper management. This could lead to boil or skin abscess and become infected.Take care and keep us posted.