blochy spots on chest

I have patches of dark spots on my chest that are spreading like a V-shape from the center of my breast to my shoulders, does anyone know whats going on with my skin? Also I've never had any skin problems in the past.
It can be due to contact dermatitis or tinea versicolor. Tinea versicolor is caused by a fungus that lives in the skin of almost all adults. Factors that can cause the fungus to become more visible include high humidity and immune or hormone abnormalities.Treatment involves topical and oral antifungal medicines.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.