bumps on face that don't itch

I have had a ring of bumps on my face for about 2 months and they dont itch. I have dry skin so i generally put baby oil on my face but i discovered that if i dont put any on the bumps they start to dry up and go away. They're not always red and they don't hurt its just there. They're are in the perfect circle like ringworm but i know its not ringworm because i've had it before and they don't itch or anything. I'ts right on the top of my left cheek bone and its driving me crazy because i can't cover them up and its the size of a quarter. Please give me any option of how to make them go away.

I cannot confirm anything without examination but from the description of symptoms it sounds like pityriasis rosea. Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks or months(upto six months).

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.Other possibilities of discoid eczema and psoriasis  have to be ruled out then.
I hope that helps. Please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.