fungus on every joint of my body

Hello dear iam from pakistan i have to rid off my fungus problem every joint of my body itching and it makes n dark black spot on it, i use the cream provate-s and betaslic ointment but it do not give me results please suggest me any tablets or cream i send u my pics of fungus if any health expert want.
Regards
shahrukh
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
First of all, you need to confirm whether it is a fungal infection. A KOH examination of the skin scrapings and a fungal culture can confirm the diagnosis. Secondly steroid creams can aggravate the fungal skin condition and you are using steroid creams. Are you using them under prescription? If fungal infection is confirmed then you need to use topical antifungals and may also require oral antifungal treatment.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.