hair removal / skin discolored -- :) advice?

Hi Friends,

I was wondering if any of you faced a similar issue.
I've been tweezing some of my leg hairs for a while now. There would be
plenty of ingrown hairs near the surface and I would get really frustrated with them,
so I'd pick at the skin/rub the skin and end up damaging it. Now a lot of my skin is discolored.
Any advice (aside form stop tweezing, which I am doing...) ?

Thanks in advance for your time!
~ Spiralina gal
For discoloration after tweezing, treatment includes various skin creams like hydroquinone, azelaic acid, corticosteroids, tretinoin cream and laser treatment. Apply hydroquinone cream on this scar and it should go away in a few days to months. If it still persists then you can go in for laser treatment, Chemical peeling or microdermabrasion. Avoid picking, harsh scrubbing, and abrasive treatments unless prescribed by a dermatologist during this period.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.