laser hair removal question

Hi, I recieved a gift for laser hair removal and have the option of using either the LHE or Soprano XL laser.
I have 7 sessions available and I'm going to do underarms.

Does anyone have any idea which machine produces better results? My skin color is light brown (Indian ethnicity) and my hair is dark black and thick, but my hair grows pretty slow.

Thanks for the help!
Soprano XL laser is considered one of the best techniques for laser hair removal of the armpit hair. Soprano XL is useful for everyone; both dark hair and light hair individuals and is painless and can used for large skin area like chest, armpits. I suggest you to discuss this with your doctor and then get it evaluated.
I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.