lips problem

hi i am from bangladesh, as you know people of this subcontinent are not very white or black. my problem is my lips are dark comperatively with my skin color. it is natural but it is getting darker day by day. for your kind info i dont smoke or drink tea/cofee. so is there any possible medicine by which i can make my lips red?

This discussion is related to Dark Colour lips.

The red color that comes with the natural lip color is due to the underlying blood vessels or capillaries which richly supplies the lips.Hyperpigmentation of the lips may be due to constant irritation as in the case of smoking, application of abrasive cosmetics, or may be due to an allergic reaction to certain environmental factors.

Using lip balm every day with SPF will help keep the lips from chapping and will also protect it from the sun.Use only cosmetics tha are mild and bland .Cosmetics that  contain vitamin E or mosturizers may also be helpful. Remove lipstick and makeup before sleeping.

At this point,I am not familiar with any medications that can enhance lip color as its primary effect.However, eating a balanced meal and food rich in iron will help keep your blood healthy.There is such a thing as permanent lip color tattooing for cosmetic purposes.You may discuss this with your physician.