red itchy scaling skin lesion

This thing: http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/251/img0732o.jpg
appeared after I shaved hair from my neck (with a disposable razor). It is rough to the touch, itches and scales. I've had this problem before in the same spot, but the lesion was bigger. It disappeared after 2-3 months.
I also had it on the front part of the neck, near the adam's apple. I got it there several times also after shaving with a disposable razor (now I shave with an electric one)

Does anyone know what it is? It's really bugging me.

Thank you.
One of the possibilities for your symptoms can be contact dermatitis and the other can be eczema skin. It is a form of chronic dermatitis (rash).Allergic reaction is one of the important causes of eczema.

Treatment includes avoidance of the allergen, oral antihistaminics; topical application of corticosteroids. You may try application of calamine on the affected site. It may work by soothing the skin. Also keep your skin well moisturized.

If the symptoms persist then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.