saw in the lower stomach

ive had this stomach pain for 2 weeks as its giving me jip my mum says theres nothing wrong with me but i think there is and she says iam wasteing doctors time.

What is your age? Are you having any other symptoms?

Have your bladder or bowel habbits changed lately? It is not that you are wasting doctor's time.

You need to consult a doctor to rule out appendicitis, kidney stones, diverticulitis, crohn's disease, pelvic inflammatory disease etc.

The further plan of management would involve -

'-Blood tests including full blood count, electrolytes, urea, creatinine, liver function tests, pregnancy test and lipase.
-Urinalysis
-Imaging including erect chest X-ray and plain films of the abdomen
-An electrocardiograph to rule out a heart attack which can occasionally present as abdominal pain

If diagnosis remains unclear after history, examination and basic investigations as above then more advanced investigations may reveal a diagnosis. These as such would include

-Computed Tomography of the abdomen/pelvis
-Abdominal or pelvic ultrasound
-Endoscopy and colonoscopy'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdominal_pain

Let us know about what your doctor advises and if you need any further information.

Regards.