skin rash

I have had a rash under my left underarm for approx 4 weeks.  I changed deodorant in case I was allergice and have been using baby powder only for about a week (still there).  It looks like razor burn (no white tops though).  My inner thighs have also been itching horribly.  No rash there though although it is raw and irritated where my underwear rubs.  Today I have at the top have of my buttocks near the crack.  It  is red, not raised and looks like carpet burn.  It hurts/burns.  I have a place that looks like it under my right arm, but it does not hurt.  I don't know why I have started having all these skin problems.  I don't know if it is just were my skin rubs together or if it is a fungus.  Any suggestions?
It can be due to chafing skin and the second possibility is of fungal infection of the area. Chafing occurs when the skin becomes irritated by the friction caused by rubbing  either against other skin or against a foreign material. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton undergarments. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist and get fungal infections ruled out.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.