strange bumps on face

Im going to get right to the point, i am frequently in the sun. I have dark brown hair light brown eyes and i tan easily. Last summer i noticed a bump on my forehead that almost resembled a large mosquito bite and a small cluster of about six small circles all in a line near the larger bump. They seemed like just dry patches of skin that wouldnt go away. After the summer they disappeared im assuming from not being in the sun.  Well this summer those showed up again PLUS many more! under my right eyebrow, above my lip on the side of my nose, my forehead is COVERED in these small dots that look like pimples but arent and there are some of these little bumps in my hairline and it appears that hair doesnt grow through them anymore. does anyone have ANY idea what these are or how to get rid of them? they are skin colored slightly elevated patches of skin that dont go away, pop or have anything in them. Im pretty sure its from the sun, but does anyone have any idea what they are exactly? or what they could even be? any advice would be greatly appreciated!
It can be due to folliculitis or photodermatitis. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.