weird blisters in pubic region.

About 4 months ago, i noticed that something was VERY painful inbetween my legs when i walked or moved. I found a blister like spot between my legs and figured that maybe it was just from my thighs rubbing my area, or something like that. it was EXTREMELY painful for about a month, now it is still there, but not imflammed so i just forgot about it. last night, i noticed one on the lip of my private area. it also is extremely painful when i urinate, when my clothes touch it, or when any kind of contact comes in with it. i started freaking out so i looked up some things online. it doesn't look like the small little bumps i saw for herpes, so that was a relief. but now im left wiht the question, what is it? and how can i get rid of them and prevent new ones from forming?

It can be due to a boil or an abscess. A boil generally starts as a reddened, tender area. Over time, the area becomes firm and hard. Eventually, the center of the abscess softens and becomes filled with pus. Finally, the pus "forms a head," which can be surgically opened or spontaneously drain out through the surface of the skin.

Boil is usually due to plugged sweat glands that become infected or by an ingrown hair.

Apply warm compresses and keep the area clean. Drainage is done only when it becomes soft and forms a head. Take some over the counter pain reliever and consult a doctor for examination and antibiotics prescription. Till then apply some Neosporin cream on the bump.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.