Endometriosis Community

could i have endometriosis ?

Hi, I came across this forum and found it quite useful, I am suffering with pain at the moment, burning sensation down right an left sides of pelvis near where my ovaries are, cramps, lower back ache, I'm tired all day everyday even if I get my 8 hours, spotting/bleeding between periods, headaches, nausea, dizziness. Somedays are fine with no pain, but most days I'm suffering, I do also have depression an anxiety problems which isn't helping, I'm just worried as to what this is, can anyone help ?
You very well could have endo. You need to find an endo specialist who knows how to diagnoses and treat endo. A gen ob/gyn does not know enough. To find one near you contact the endo association:
http://www.endometriosisassn.org/

achilles2
The thing is aswell i dont have these pains every day but most days i do, also the spotting is worrying me, im only 22 an extremley scared,
You do not have to be in pain everyday to have endo or a cyst and spotting also goes with endo. Like I said contact the endo association to find a specialist near you. I have experienced all your symptoms with my endo (and same with sister and hers).

I am sorry you are scared,
achilles2
I'm at my doctor on tuesday so hopefully I can get her to refer me to see a specialist, actually see what they say, thanks this helped me alot.
Good please let me know how it goes. Also (if your doctor does not listen and if you are in the U.S. and your insurance is a PPO not a HMO then you do not need a referral to a specialist. (If you are in Illinois I know a great one).
Of course I will let you no, aswell as all the information I get, I'm actually from the uk myself.