General Health Community

Foul odor,ashwagandha,rhodiola rosea and propranolol.

Hello, so basically I've been using ashwagandha,rhodiola rosea(with breaks) and propanolol for performance anxiety.
The problem is that when I use this regimen I have this weird and bad odor coming from my pores.However,this happens occasionally during the day and not all the time.
I have come to the conclusion that there are two possible causes.

1) according to one study ashwagandha caused thyrotoxicosis to a 32-year-old woman http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/16355578

another study shows changes in thyroid hormone concentrations after administration of ashwagandha root extract to adult male mice. http://www.ncbi.nlm..../pubmed/9811169

2) there is a chance that propranolol  increased blood glucose and may caused ketoacidosis.

Considering the fact that I already have anxiety, this situation makes feel me even worse.From today I'm going to take gotu kola instead of ashwagandha and see If there are changes.
Is there anyone who has a similar experience with ashwagandha and propranolol or aware of the mechanisms that may lead to bad odor due to this regimen?