I've been experiencing some minor health problems over the last few months, nothing serious but these things weren't there before, so I'm not sure if I should see a doctor anyway?
- I get tired very easily
- I have difficulties concentrating and I'm more forgetful
- I feel cold ALL THE TIME. It's ok when I move but as soon as I sit down I get really cold.
- slight dizzyness / feeling weak and shaky for a few minutes
- muscle pains in my legs (usually in the evening), hand cramps when I write for more than a few minutes, and my muscles feel really stiff in the morning, so I have trouble walking for a few minutes
- cracked corners of the mouth, bleeding gums when brushing teeth, cold sores (every few weeks)
- red and burning eyes (every few weeks)
- I get sick more easily, I was already sick three times this year while I usually only get sick once every two years maybe
I am male, almost 19, I don't have any diseases and no allergies etc., I don't smoke, I don't take any drugs and I rarely drink alcohol, so I'm usually very healthy. I am underweight though (5'9" / ca 117 lb), so I think that I might have some vitamin deficiency? Does that sound like vitamin deficiency?