General Health Community

Traces of Blood in Nose Discharge

I'm on my second cold this winter and am finding traces of blood when I mildly blow my nose. I can't remember this happening in the past, and I'm concerned it could progress.  I'm wondering if there's anything I should do ? In particular, should I suspend taking my daily small aspirin ?  I take this for heart health. I have no known heart problems.

I also take a statin for cholesterol and am trying, with my doctor, to find a blood pressure medication that works well enough. I'm not sure if either of these medications produce a tendency toward bleeding.  I'm nearly 70.

Thanks,

G