hypertension

i am 28 m presented with blood pressure about 150/100 since about 1 week
my full blood count ,kidney function ,echocardiogram was normal,but blood presure still high 150/100
my body mass index is 28
no other medical history
my question is about what diffrential diagnosis of my high blood pressure
and what type of investigation i have to do
and i need to take any medication or not
It sounds like you had the normal test. Try to cut out salt and process foods. look up info on the dash diet, which is a diet to stop high blood pressure.  You might need medication if it does not come down. Are you under stress?
Hello If your blood pressure is remaining high like that, it is dangerous and can lead to a heart attack or stroke.  It is very possible to be in excellent health and have a blood pressure problem.  Things that can contribute are hormones, sleep apnea, smoking, alcohol, salt intake, weight issues, lack of exercise, some medications etc.  

If you limit salt, weight within normal limits, exercise regularly, don't smoke or drink, or take any medications I'd look into the sleep apnea side of the problem as a possible cause in your case. There are a lot of people with sleep apnea that aren't even aware they have it.  

It may be possible that you will need to take a pill daily to keep your pressure lower because, like I said before a blood pressure in that range places you at risk for stroke or heart attack.  I Hope This Helps.