General Health Community

painful foot

5 months ago I trod on something (maybe glass) and cut the ball of my foot. It was extremely painful.  I couldn't see anything in it but after a few days went to the dr who also couldn't find anything.  He later anaethetised it and had a look. Still painful but now around where he stuck the needle in!. Went to podiatrist- he dug around and seemed to get some slivers of glass out- but still painful.  Everything has healed but there is still a small lump ( where it was anaethetised) and can be sensitive.  It also is sore when the foot is inadvertantly twisted.  Any suggestions??

This discussion is related to removing glass sliver in bottom of foot.