General Health Community

undiagnosed symptoms

I had an unknown fever in january post which i started getting pin ***** itchy feeling all over my body and hives sometimes..after a month i developed a burning tongue and currently my entire mouth burns including roof of mouth..I still also developed acne pustules rash all over my face and few on the chest...i have muscle aches and joint pain....i have already done hiv 4th generation combo test which is negative and i did it coz the fever developed 10 days after a facial treatment i did in bangkok where they used a needle to remove blackheads and there was some bleeding.. im also worried that the non reactive value test at 5weeks, 8 weeks and 12 weeks was 0.15, 0.22 and 0.46 respectively.. im also worried about this increasing value as even though its negative for hiv it could be rising for something else which is present..im very worried and hope have an answer to my symptoms and questions.. my symptoms are undiagnosed so far..
COMMUNITY LEADER
Could be "Candida" a type of yeast infection. A blood test and stool sample will show if you have it. In the mean time, avoid all wheat products and sugar as this will make the "Yeast" grow and cause more symptoms.