HIV Prevention Community

Hiv test!!

I had a risk relation 9 weeks ago, yesterday I made an HIV test and it was negative, can this be true? or how long I have to wait to make the test?
3 months is the conclusive time frame post exposure based on guidelines.
8 weeks is conclusive according to doctors,experts . idid a lot of reading on this very same site .you just have to search for the information . Dr HHH and you can check the doctors on the international forum as well
according to the CDC, fda, AND the manufacturers of the tests...3 months is when one can obtain a conclusive test result.
MOVE ON.
9 week neg is highly highly reassuring, you can go feel a lot better going for your 3 month test.