Hep B surface antigen positive

I am diagnosed as Hep B carrier.My test reports:HbS antigen. positive. hep e antigen.Negative.HBV DNA.Negative.I am on treatment with lumividine tab 100 mg/day for about 3 yrs.My ALT level  & liver ultrasound test normal.I wish to go abroad for a job and there Hep.B Surface antigen is tested.If one is positive, it is a sure rejection.Can inj. Interferon treatment  cure this disease and gives a Surface antigen negative result.Doctors even i insisted, did not prescribe me the inj.Interferon.pl.advise.

entirely depend on the regulations of that country. if it is middle east then sure rejection. Europe will allow as they dont ask you to test this.

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis B Community

Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.