Miscarriages Community

Possible Miscarriage Inquiry

Hi, I'm fairly young and was worried I may have had a miscarriage, or am in the midst of. I used to be on the pill as of last year, but started back up after the time I believe it may have been conceived. I was also taking anti-biotics for an infection at the time, and thought shouldn't the antibiotics cancel out the pill? I didn't have a period (if the pill was working), and soon after I started getting very nauseous regularly, back aches, cramps and headaches. My family asked me to take a pregnancy test, and it came up saying I was pregnant, but the "positive" was so faded that the instructions said it could be a fault and I'll have to get it redone. I didn't know this, I didn't think I would be so unfortunate as to strike the unluckiest pregnancy test. I carried on the next few weeks believing I wasn't pregnant. Still on the pill (and off the antibiotics) I started to get an unexplainable brown discharge. It started in a little, then gradually built up to the point I was bleeding. I took the pill regularly, on time and was good with it. And I'd never had these problems before. That entire day I was experiencing extremely painful cramps and back pains. I thought it was my period demanding to be seen and heard (despite not being due for another week and a half according to my blister pack). I went off the pill and let it happen. But I'm bleeding more than normal, the pain is worse than normal, and I've had what looks like skin tissue in the blood. It's extremely heavy, and makes me nauseous. I have never had a period do this before, and reading a few others' posts, I began to wonder if it could be a possible miscarriage (I'm thinking an early miscarriage; around the 7 week mark). Please let me know, if anyone can help. I won't and can't post any photos though.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.