Ovarian Cysts Community

Mucinous cystadonema cyst

What is the difference between mucinous cystadonema ovarian and the cyst outside of the ovary that had the same cell type?
Mucinous cystadenoma is a tumor in the cystadenoma group. Ovarian type if one of them. They often become very large and can extend up into the abdomen. Pseudomyxoma peritonei can result if the tumor ruptures and spills its contents into the abdomen. They are divided into three categories: benign, borderline, and malignant.

Outside ovary then can be present in bile duct, endometriod or appendix.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thanks for your information. I did come back for office visit for the surgery. It turn out the cyst caused trouble was the right one like last time and the result from the lab was"begign mucinous cystadenoma"
So the cyst was attached outside of ovary.
so what does that mean? what I have to do to prevent the future or grow back fast? My Dr said birthcontrol pills might not be help on this case.
what does that mean it can be present in bile duct, endometriod or appendix? how can I test that?
Please advise, thanks