Prayer Group Community
363 Members

should my grandchildren have counceling from my pastor or any person of God during this tragic time

i have 4 grandaughters.my daughter was left in a vegestated coma .from lack of oxegen ,due to the swine flu. doctors says she will probably be this way ,the rest of her life. my daughter is only 27. it's been 7 months now with little improvement.we are looking for a long term facility to care for her. i know is in control of this situation. i don't understand why this happened,the girls are 7,5,3, and the one she was caring at the time .she was 10 weeks early by c-section.my daughter doesn't even know she has the baby. the baby will never really know her.the oldest one has seen her once , it was very tramatizing for her. my daughter has a trache,feeding tube. opens her eyes and blinks. i have sought counceling for them through a mental health,but was put on a waiting list. i am raising all them but the smallest baby . the paternal grandmother is raising her. we see her all the time tho . her husband helps me raise them also .but is gone alot to work. it is really affecting the oldest one.
I am so sorry your family is going through this. I don't know what to tell you other than lean on God through all of this and don't give up. God will walk you through all of this. Keep praying and don't give up on hope. God still can and does do miracles. It's ok to pray for a miracle but also to pray God's will be done and that He will give you strength and comort during this time.
Make sure you're in God's word every day and let Him feed you and fill you up. You need that.

Yes, I would recommend the children get Christian counseling. Try to keep things as calm and loving as you can with them. They need stability more than ever.
If they get upset seeing their mother like this, don't push it. Try not to let them hear adult discussions about her that could be upsetting them. Try to keep it simple with them that Mommy is very sick right now but that you all will keep praying that Jesus will help Mommy feel better.
I'm so sorry about all of this. She's young and strong, so don't give up asking and hoping for that miracle, even if it seems to take a long time. I will pray for you all.
Peace and blessings be to you.
Please message me.

I will pray for you and your family. God works miracles and with a little faith everything and anything is possible , stay strong and never lose faith. Many times we come in contact with the lord and forget his power and lose sight of his blessings. God is good and Good is a merciful God.

Please save this as it has helped me countless of times and cured me countless of times. THIS IS THE TRUTH , HAVE FAITH , AND LET GOD TOUCH YOU AS HE HAS TOUCHED MILLIONS BEFORE US ALL.

Please read this with your daughter as well. God Bless .... Hope to hear from you soon.

Psalm 103

Of David.

Praise the Lord, O my soul;

all my inmost being, praise his holy name.

Praise the Lord, O my soul,

and forget not all his benefits—

who forgives all your sins

and heals all your diseases,

who redeems your life from the pit

and crowns you with love and compassion,

who satisfies your desires with good things

so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
Stay with the lord and let the lord guide you , remember the lord hears are cries. The lord knows what you want and will answer your questions and your cries with compassion and knowledge you require. God is good , Remember keep up your faith even in the most troubling times.

Sister i myself has lost my path over and over again , but the lord is always there for me even though i sin daily.

God Bless and message me anything ....
God is at work ..... trust him
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.