Respiratory Disorders Forum

Can exposure to Pizza Ovens Wood Burning and gas triger a severe Asthma attack to someone who has RADS

In 1995 I was diagnosed with Asthma and RADS due to a flood in my home and Chemicals were used to kill Mold & Mildew.  While on  vacation the hotel room we were checked into was directly above the exhaust fans of a WoodBurning and Gas Pizza Ovens. the smell in the halls and our room were so severe of Wood burning that I got extremely sick with my lungs immediately while on vacation and continued for the several days while we were in the hotel.  After returning home I still continued with my sympthons with coughing, acute bronchitis, difficulty breathing, weak, sweating, bringing up a brownish yellow flem for several weeks after my exposure to the Woodburning and Gas Ovens.  I ended up having to be hospitalized for one week.
I know that any ordors, perfumes, cleaning solutions, gas, chemicals,room deoraizers etc make me very sick.

My questions is can someone with RADS and Asthma have a severe immediate reaction to these fumes and have to be hospitaled?
Someone with asthma has inflamed lungs.  Depending on the degree of inflammation and the type of exposure, it is possible for nonspecific irritants to cause exacerbations of asthma to occur.
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.