STDs / STIs Community
39k Members

Hiv symptoms?

Continued pain in my throat. Not sore just a pain when I turn my head. I feel it right under my jaw. My throat sometimes feels as if im about to come down with something- scratchy, itchy feel. Also feel over sensitivity on my left arm and inside my left thigh. There is a slight pain in my groing that won't go away for a week now. A type of pressure j feel when i walk; its on my groin area. also have hip pain and lower back pain. Are these symptoms mentioned any symptoms for hiv. I know I know- symptoms tell you nothing. Just trying to eliminate this because if it's not hiv, and I pray to God that its not, then it's definitely something else; hernia? tumor?
hiv questions belong on the hiv forum where you already have a post going.

grace
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.