How high is my risk for HIV?

Hi, all. I am very stressed out and I was hoping to get some guidance on the best plan of action for my situation. Last night I had sex with two different prostitutes in Amsterdam's red light district ( I'm an idiot I know and I'm so ashamed about this). I used a condom for both encounters, however I removed the condoms to masturbate during both encounters and I'm sure some vaginal fluid made its way on to my penis. Probably the worst part is that I performed vaginal, oral sex on both of these prostitutes with a chapped lip. My lip isn't so chapped that it's bleeding, however there is a split on my lower lip with red, irritated, glistening skin in it. I also want to note that I was sick with a cold or flu virus a couple days ago with which I had a cough, fever, throat and mouth infection, and headaches if this even relevant. I am very concerned about my risk for HIV and other STD contraction. Obviously the next step is to get tested, but I was hoping to understand from you all how high my risk for STD contraction is to put my mind at ease. Furthermore, do you all recommend I take PEP to combat the possible HIV contraction?
HIV questions post in the HIV forum.

As for STD's your risk was low. I would nto be concerned.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.