STDs / STIs Community

Please suggest

HI,

I am a 25 yrs old married man . My wife is suffering frequently veginal infection and feels extrime body temparture at night . I have done frequent HIV test on mine with the time gap of 5 month result is negative. Please suggest me "Is there any chance of HIV."
post in the HIV community.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.