STDs / STIs Community

Primary Syphilis On Toes

Hey i was wondering if it is possible to get a chancer on the toes in the primary stages.

4 weeks ago I had an encounter and on my right big to I have 3-4 itchy blister things that have spotted being itchy and are just lumps. When a chancer grows is it itchy or not just curious?
Syphilis canker happens where the virus enters the body. So unless you were rubbing a syphilis sore with your foot you had no risk and probably even then had no real risk.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.