STDs / STIs Community

Risk of STDs with escort

Good morning.
I was planning to visit an escort, but then I saw that among her services she allows clients to "cum" in her mouth, and then she swallows -which seems like a recipe for STDs. Of course I'd use protection, but I feel sort of wary now. Should I avoid her? Or would I be safe with a condom? Am I being exaggerated? I'm kinda squeamish when it comes to diseases, HIV and all that. Thanks in advance.
I'd suggest the CSW would check regularly for STDs, so this would not be high risk if protected sex is all that takes place.

Nevertheless if you are squeamish about STDs/STIs then this sort of thing is not for you at all. Rethink please!
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.