STDs / STIs Community
39k Members

Std? Yeast Infection? Please Help!

Hello, I have a question about some activity going on with my body. Firstly, I would like to start off with that I have only had sex with two women, my first being at the age of 18-19, about 6 years ago, and my current girlfriend, of about 6 months. I showed no signs of STDs or anything of that nature during that span of 6 years and nothing came up that concerned me at all. I would like to think I am fairly healthy, active, and take care of myself. About 5 months ago, my current girlfriend and I had unprotected sex. Nothing came about after and there was no alarm, but we decided it would be best not to have sex. Jump to current time, I was dealing with a slight tingle on the head of my penis, thought it was something to do with my job and life because I tend to sweat for 7-9 hours a day, so thought it might have been from that, so I made sure to clean to the best of my ability. Also at this point in my life, I decided to stop masturbating because I had been masturbating about twice a day or more for years. My girlfriend and I decided to try to have sex, but it quickly ended due to the sensation on the head of my penis. Each day went by after for about a week with a strange pain on the tip of my penis. I did some research and came to the conclusion that I might have gotten a yeast infection. I applied coconut oil to the area and it seemed to start getting better. A week after our sexual encounter, I started having what appeared to be a clear/semen colored fluid from my penis. This took place with the constant need to urinate for a whole day. It seemed by that night, I had passed whatever seemed to be blocking and it started to feel better. The next day I woke up feeling fine but shortly after had a full day of diarrhea, greenish in color, and a greenish/yellowish coating on my tongue. I am highly confused as if I have an STD, yeast infection, or something else. I have done a bit of research with the idea that it could be an infection or some type of prostatitis. I would like to get a second opinion before I go to the doctors due to not having insurance and having to pay any cost out of pocket. Any thoughts would be appreciated.  
Dr is going to be the only place for you right now. I will say that nothing screams a STD based on thise symptoms.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.