STDs / STIs Community

Very tiny skin colored dots on penis skin?

Hi I didnt know if I had this before but I noticed these very tiny skin colored dots on my penis skin around the shaft and foreskin. They are skin colored and they are very tiny. Some are slightly bumped.I dont know what they are.. Ive been having sex with only my girlfriend for several months now but if they are warts it hasnt even spread to her. Im just scared what they are can anyone tell me what they are?

Heres a pic: http://postimg.org/image/stjttvihv/
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, you know your body better than anyone and if you feel this is somthing to be concerned about then go see a doctor and have it checked out.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.