STDs / STIs Community

White multiple dots around the penis under for skin

Dear Doctor
I have been getting white dots around my penis, under the foreskin towards the shaft no pain or itch. I consulted a doctor and he gave ma an anti bacterial cream but it does not seem to reduce. My last sexual encounter was one year ago (protected Oral and  verginal but i changed a new condom since the one felt loose mid way) and i did a HIV Eclia test exactly after 84 days from the encounter. I would be pleased to know is my result conclusive and about the white dots around the penis shaft under foreskin who should i consult (a dermatologist or a urologist ) i am stating to build a fear inside me about this.

Thank you for your time and help, Greatly appreciate your answers
See a dermatologist
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.