Sexual Health Community

Pains when I'm horny.

Hi, I'm 20 years old and a female. It hurts really bad when I get horny.  I've recently had a small yet deep hole on the right side of my urethral opening and i don't know if that has anything to do with it.

I was told that it could have be a second vagina, cancerous, and/or i might NOT be able to have children. (Doctors don't have an answer for it)

I no longer have the hole but i still have the pains around that area (RIGHT SIDE) when i have sex. Also when i get horny I still hurt. ='-(

Someone Please Help.... I Need Answers Quick???
A doctor told you the very words "you could have a second vagina or it could be cancerous" and did not have any curiosity to do any diagnostic work to find out if any of that is true?  It is not hard at all to diagnose a second vagina, for heaven's sake.  Or did you just call someone on the phone and not actually go in for an exam?

If you went in for an exam and were shrugged off and someone remarked it might be cancer, sue them for malpractice and find a better doctor.
Yes I've seen plenty of gynecologist and most say they don't know, but one has told me exactly what I've said and left it at that. I'm currently looking for a different hospital.
Get a doctor who will order you a uterine MRI.
Will do. I really appreciate all your help! Thanks!