Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

Chances of pregnancy?

I have been taking 84 mg of Tri-Sprintec birth control for about 10 months. I take it every single day around the same time (between 9 p.m. and 11 p.m.)  About 8 days ago i had a yeast infection and cleared it up with Tioconazole Ointment (6.5%) Vaginal Antifungal.  My boyfriend and I have had unprotected sex twice within the past week, but he pulled out both times and never "came" in me.  I was not aware until today that Vaginal antifungal can reduce the effectiveness of birth control. What are the chances of me being pregnant because of this?
I have also been diagnosed with PCOS but havent been tested for fertility rate.
If you were taking an antibiotic you could be pregnant. Your Dr should have told you to use condoms the rest of the month because the antibiotics can make your birth control pills useless. Even though your boyfriend pulled out you can still get pregnant by doing that. When is your period due? If it's late then take a test. Keep using condoms though until you do get your period.