Teen Pregnancy Concerns Community

Full period but pregnancy symptoms.

Hi, last month I had sex for the first time in three years. He used a condom and pulled out long before finishing.  I noticed my period was very late compared to normal, but it wasn't light or short. I started noticing I felt sick to my stomach, my breast seemed sore, and felt like there was a pressure on my stomachs over the past few weeks. I've taken three at home pregnancy test all say negative. I suffer from really intense anxiety and I'm driving myself crazy over this. Am I just making things up in my head?
You have gotten a period, that you say was deffintaley a period, so you cannot get a period whilst pregnant honey. I think you can set your mind at ease, but if you really feel that you need to know for sure, then go to the doctor, but they will probably tell you the same as I have.