Slow urine, less sensation around the penis, less excited

45yr old Male. Had some crazy stress for 3-4 years and then suddenly I had severe UTI. After the UTI, my urinary pressure (tried urologist who said prostate seems ok and gave me flomax), Now I also dont get sexually excited. I feel less sensation around the tip of my penis. Is this due to the intense stress (non stop) for 4-5yrs?
What did the urologist do who said your prostate "seems ok"?

It seems like it isn't, so I'm wondering if the urologist did an exam of your prostate, did any blood work, an ultrasound, etc?
Definitely, stress can create a situation in which erection is harder.  What's going on with the stress?  Any way to make that better?  You've been to a urologist and had testing or no?  This article talks about stress and anxiety and how it can negatively impact your erection https://www.healthline.com/health/erectile-dysfunction-anxiety-stress  BUT, you want to make sure that you've ruled out other things first.  So, you have to talk to your doctor about this.  

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community