Weight Loss & Dieting Community

LIVE CHAT NOW ..

Hi Everyone .. and welcome to LIVE CHAT!   This is where we can talk about our weight loss, our exercise, ask questions, share knowledge and/or socialize and get to know each other a bit.

Just be sure to refresh your screen often so you can keep up with the community members!

How's your day today?  How's your weight loss going?  Any questions?
Hi Ranae,  I think we're a bunch of fuddy-duddies tonight.  I was just checking the forum before going to bed and caught the Live Chat.

U still HERE?
Hi Sweetie .. yes, I am here and was running a little late myself.  Will probably stay on a while and see if some others join later or give those on the West Coast a chance to chime in .. loll  How you are doing????
Hi Ranae, I just joined the community.

I replied to your post on the social forum telling you I really would like to join the chat tonight and fortunately I was able to do it. Would like to share experiences and ask questions as well. :)
Hi to both of you.

Welcome, PrettyKitty.  It's good to have you in the community and here tonight!
Hello PrettyKitty .. so glad to see you are here and posting!  Haven't had a chance to read them yet, but did see them when I got on.  Sorry .. was running a little late from work tonight.

Would love to chat .. so .. what would you like to ask?  And WELCOME to the group!  Thrilled you are here!!!
Hi twehner5,

Thanks! I would like to stay here and share my own experiences for a long time. I think this is a great community and I'm glad I joined......................again!
Good, we need people who are willing and eager to share their experiences.  That's such a big help and encouragement to others!
Gotta put a  6-year-old to bed...back in a flash!
Twehner is one of our drill sergeants .. lolll ... she helps with some of the exercise challenges (like crunches) and always has a welcoming smile.
Yes, with pleasure. Due to external factors like stressful job and other conflicts, my weight has decreased very rapidly, I think. I’ve lost 7 lbs in a month. Would you say that this is normal, to lose 6 lbs in a month? I don’t eat and it isn’t because I see myself overweight or because I think I’ll gain weight. It’s just a bit of depression and owning a hectic life. Would you guys say I have eating disorders? I weigh 127 now. I just stepped on the scale and that was the number I got. I am 5’3 but do not have a small from. Naturally, I have big hips, you know, I am curvy.  Those who know me say I am getting underweight. My face, I admit I look like I suffering from starvation. Would you say I have eating disorders? What do you think?

*sigh* I have been healthy all my life, running, working out like crazy, and eating healthy. Now my health has gone downhill due to my busy life. What can I do about it?

I KNOW I'll get the support I need from you guys. I just need to know if I really have eating disorders and if I do, how can I work on it. I swear I cannot eat. I can't :( I don't get hungry anymore.
Oh, I didn't miss anything - I thought you'd try to tell her some sort of evil about me...

Good thing you didn't!  She'll find out soon enough.
Ohhh .. sure Twehner .. tucking the little one in brings back wonderful memories...  :0)

PrettyKitty .. you still there?  Would love to hear your experiences!