Birth Control

I started taking the birth control pill Seasonique, it is supposed to give you 4 periods a year. My first 3-month dose was going good, and I am not supposed to get my period until the 13th week. I got my period on the 9th week and I am still on it, it is now a few days before the 12th week begins. Before I started on the pill I would get my period every month for 3-4 days at the most. The 13th week of the pills have a lower estrogen level, which will cause my period again. Should I be concerned? I have taken several pregnancy tests before, during and after I started with this pill, and they are all negative.
I started seasonique 41/2 wks ago and the whole time on it I have had spotting, and I even started a real perion at 3 1/2 wks into it...And it went on (heavy) for 9 days? I'm def. conserned, so Iam going to call my obgyn on Monday, and I will get back to you. But you have been on so long I dont think your pregnant.
I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with wierd periods on this pill!
Thanks and Good luck....