A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.5k Members
1701959 tn?1488555141

Complex Ovarian Cyst with irregular periods

Hi there, I am 37 years old and just had a sonogram done due to lower left pain. They found a small complex ovarian cyst. I am not new to cyst, I have had a complex as well as quite a few simple cysts before. I am though freaking as my periods have been so messed up over the past 8 months or so. My doc has been aware this entire time, we've checked hormone levels and I have just yesterday gone to have the CA125 to check for tumor markers because my doc knows I am so worried. I will follow up in 6 weeks to see if there are any changes with the sonogram. Because I am 37, work out ALOT, am under tremendous stress with 3 kids, 3 dogs, a husband, house and 2 jobs she truly thinks the periods are non related.

Anyone have experience with this? of course I google it comes up possible Ovarian Cancer. I know only the docs can diagnose but hoping to find others who can relate.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.