Complex Ovarian Cyst with irregular periods

Hi there, I am 37 years old and just had a sonogram done due to lower left pain. They found a small complex ovarian cyst. I am not new to cyst, I have had a complex as well as quite a few simple cysts before. I am though freaking as my periods have been so messed up over the past 8 months or so. My doc has been aware this entire time, we've checked hormone levels and I have just yesterday gone to have the CA125 to check for tumor markers because my doc knows I am so worried. I will follow up in 6 weeks to see if there are any changes with the sonogram. Because I am 37, work out ALOT, am under tremendous stress with 3 kids, 3 dogs, a husband, house and 2 jobs she truly thinks the periods are non related.

Anyone have experience with this? of course I google it comes up possible Ovarian Cancer. I know only the docs can diagnose but hoping to find others who can relate.