Echogenic foci

Hi i had a transvaginal scan a week ago for lower left pelvis pain and the result came back saying that the cause of the pain was not identifed..
But i have a few questions... What are TINY PUNCTATE ECHOGENIC FOCI IN THE SUB ENDOMETRIAL TISSUES?? I ask my doc and he said i dont know what they are!!
Also the ovaries are normal with a number of small follicles, the left is 3.32cm in L ,2.11cm Hight, 1.56cm W ... and the right is 1.58cm L,3.01cm H, 2.21cm W... could the left ovary be cause pain cause its longer??
I have an implanon in since 2007 due to be changed in sept 2010 never had a period for the whole time its been in would i still be ovulating cause that is what the follicles things are right??  
I also get a heavy pelvis feeling too and lower back pain...