Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.8k Members

Help

I've read a lot of forums and I'm still not sure what is wrong with me. My menstrual cycle can vary from 28- 40 days in length, it changes every month. Me and my partner always have sex with a condom and I've never had unprotected sex. This month, a month after my last period, I got a heavy brown, thick, stringey discharge (sorry TMI). I also had bright red blood when I wipe but nowhere near as heavy as my usual period but I still have to wear a pad. It is day 5 now and I don't have brown discharge but light bright red blood which is also strigney and the occasional pain in my left side and a bit of a temperature. Has anyone he anything like this before??? Please help
1 Responses
Update: day 7 and I'm still bleeding, it's slightly lighter now though but still enough for a pad.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.