Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

In need of help

Okay so before this had happen I was using a razor to shave & a few days after I got these red itchy bumps not all of them looked like whiteheads but the rest were just plain red bumps that itch. It does burn when my urine touches it but when I apply heat to it, it feels very relieving. I have been using the cortisone cream. Do anyone know what this could be? How to get rid of it? Is this serious? What kind of creams can I use at home?
1 Responses
Hey I think it's just hair trying to grow back cause everytime we shave it irritates the skins well that's what I think or it could be itchy due to being an ingrown hair
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.