In need of help

Okay so before this had happen I was using a razor to shave & a few days after I got these red itchy bumps not all of them looked like whiteheads but the rest were just plain red bumps that itch. It does burn when my urine touches it but when I apply heat to it, it feels very relieving. I have been using the cortisone cream. Do anyone know what this could be? How to get rid of it? Is this serious? What kind of creams can I use at home?
Hey I think it's just hair trying to grow back cause everytime we shave it irritates the skins well that's what I think or it could be itchy due to being an ingrown hair