OBGYN examination

Hi! I'm grace, i'm 18 and still a virgin. I have a boyfriend and we kissed and dry humped. My parents knew what we were doing and asked me to undergo an examination from an OBGYN. I'm scared of what the outcome might be and I want to know if I'm safe since no actual penetration in my vagina happened. Please help me and thanks in advanced.
You're safe.  You shouldn't need any sort of examination until you're 21 unless you actually remove clothing where any fluids could have made contact and/or have intercourse.