PCOS complications or something else?

I'm a 24 year old woman who doesn't smoke, drink, do drugs, or eat red meat. I try to be healthy and only drink water and go for 45 minute walks a day. But I have been having major stomach issues for the better portion of this entire year.

I have been going to my gynecologist for a few years now because I miss periods here and there. I had an ultrasound done and one ovary was a little bigger than average, but the other one is legitimately twice the size of the other. It's really big, but it doesn't seem to be from cysts? I had blood work done after that and my testosterone and estrogen levels were normal. I have a lot of acne and hair on my face though so my doctor is just banking on it being PCOS. I'm supposed to be starting birth control after my next cycle to see if it shrinks my one ovary. In the mean time, my cramps are literally killing me. My stomach hurts constantly and I get pinching pains around my pelvis. All this along with major nausea and diarrhea more often then not. All though since April I've been dealing with some troubling constipation. All together, I'm in pain and miserable. She recommended I go see a gastroenterologist and I just did that recently and had an ultrasound on my stomach/kidneys/spleen/etc. The results came back normal so I have more blood work done and those came back normal too, aside from my liver bilirubin being a little high. I also have hypothyroidism and I'm on levothyroxine for that and it's controlled now.

I also was diagnosed with GAD this January and have quite a lot if stress and anxiety in my life. So now I'm trying to deal with panic attacks and all this pain. My new stomach doctor is suggesting I get a colonoscopy and an endoscopy, but he didn't really explain why. I really, really would prefer not to have these tests done and come back normal like everything else. I'm deathly afraid of needles and choking so you can see my dilemma? Colon cancer does not run in my family and I'm young so I don't see the point. Could all of this be PCOS related? Would the birth control help with all these symptoms? I'm just scared and at a loss right now. Any advice would help.
I have had this type of pain for over a decade, and was a long aggravating journey to find relief. Pain in the girl parts was one of many symptoms, but came on more recently and was one of the most alarming. It started in my 20s and has required two surgeries in as many years. The first one was a partial hysterectomy for fibroids. I found out a year later (before the second surgery) that I also had adhesions from endometriosis that were ablated during the operation. The second operation was to remove my ovaries because they both had painful cysts that lifted me out of my chair every time. The adhesions had returned. My surgeon ablated my bladder, behind my bladder and intestines, since they were stuck to my abdominal wall.
For years I was diagnosed with depression, fibromyalgia, and IBS. I had every blood test, xray, ultrasound, and had been scoped at both ends. All tests were normal. I was bounced around from doctor to specialist constantly, and saw 2-3 different doctors each month. The doctors had me on every drug they could think of, including fentanyl (a VERY strong narcotic they give to cancer victims). Every time they increased the doses it would help for a few months and I'd "need" an increased dose again. If you're in enough pain you'll do what you think you have to in order to get relief, but it may only prolong the issue.  I couldn't work, sleep, or eat, and it affected every part of my life. My entire body was in pain. My hips ached. The pain felt like it was deep down in my bones. I had, and still do, have benign tremors. Even worse than the pain was that everyone around me (including my family) thought I was crazy or exaggerating.
All of the women in my immediate family have experienced similar problems. I told every doctor about it, and yet it still took years to diagnose. I eventually took myself off of all the pain meds, muscle relaxers, and Lyrica, but kept the wellbutrin for depression. It was surprising to me when my some of my doctors discouraged me from stopping the medication completely, I guess they just liked having the residual income, but I was on a mission to find the cause and the medications only clouded my symptoms with side effects.
Find a doctor that you trust and who listens. Find a doctor who is patient, knowledgeable, and that doesn't just want to treat you with medication.  Don't read about everything under the sun on WebMD - you'll just end up driving yourself crazy and everyone around you. Do read, just take everything with a grain of salt and don't obsess... like I did. Most of all, don't give up. Never lose hope. If I had, I would've been on drugs my entire life, never knowing why I had so much pain.
I wish you the best and hope with all my heart that you find relief from your pain sooner than later. If my story helps one person, then I will have succeeded.